(2013* – PRE-ACTIVE)
How to document hardware fit for circular economy and rich collaboration?
Wie „open sourced“ man Hardware in einer Weise, dass offene Zusammenarbeit, Kommunikation und vor allem auch Kreisläufe möglich werden?
M o r e / M e h r :
Open Source Hardware Documentation, Communication & Collaboration
UPDATE 2: I am developing right now together with several institutions and companies a research project on this.
We are developing a project about Open Source Hardware Documentation, Communication and Collaboration. The lack of good tools and solutions in this field is one of the big obstacles for Open Source Hardware. So working on this is of course very interessting in the present.
I co-develope this project through a series of postings, publications, experiments and collaborations. My main-goal will be to develope/ask for a system with the question and possibility for closed material cycles deeply build in. My main inspiration will be the inspiration and background will the OWi Certfication System developed in 2009. Stay tuned. Click on the Tag „Documentation“ to see all related postings or take a look at this list:
LIST OF POSTS/WORK
- (Post 4) Open Source Hardware Documentation Project #2: A SHARED GRID – introducing IPO*
- (Post 3) Open Source Hardware Documentation Project #1: ASSUMPTIONS
- (Post 6) JekyllBootstraß worth looking at?
- (Post 5) Decentralization Explained: An Open Calender System
- (Post 2) I wrote an announcement with some clues for my ideas for the OWi project.
- (Post 1) Dinge die sprechen & Kreisläufe bilden (german blogpost)
posts in order of importance
- Jarvis would solve everthing, wouldn’t he? A constant 3d scanner in the room taking track of everything that happens and documents it on the flight.
- Read some interessting things about Open Soure Hardware Documentation in this article about the OSHWDocuJam in NY 2013 and this Google Doc about the OSHWDocu Jam in Berlin 2013
- There will be more. Meanwhile: Look how beautiful the matador documentation is ☺